July 30, 2011
A special message by APMEX CEO, Michael Haynes was just posted minutes ago on the APMEX YouTube Channel. Anyone unfamiliar with APMEX, which stands for American Precious Metals Exchange, should become familiar with their company.
APMEX is one of the premier Precious Metals Companies worldwide. They have earned a great reputation for price, selection and delivery – key factors in selecting a precious metals company.
Yes, Avalon purchased products from APMEX – 20 silver one ounce 2010 American Eagles. Quite a few articles have been posted over the past 12 months including the now Legendary Crash JP Morgan – Buy Silver Campaign started by Max Keiser and announced by AJ on InfoWars.com
The primary reasons for posting this article is to inform all Intel Soldiers about APMEX and what their business is about and to underscore this unusual event in the history of APMEX which should be clear evidence that the Global Financial Situation is become increasingly unstable – be prepared and do your own research.
Information about APMEX directly from their site follows. APMEX is one of the nation’s largest and most active precious metal dealers. Our customer service reputation is unmatched by any other dealer. In a recent survey of APMEX customers, we achieved a 98% Customer Satisfaction Rating.
At APMEX, we focus on six key areas to satisfy YOUR needs:
- Price – You will consistently find that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. We display both our buying and selling prices for most products. This transparency is unique within the precious metal field.
- Selection – You will find an unmatched assortment of silver and gold coins, bars, and rounds. We also offer a wide variety of platinum and palladium coins and bars on our website. Our inventory selection is second to none!
- Service – APMEX promises that you will receive prompt, helpful and courteous customer service – every time!
- Security – APMEX believes that you deserve the highest levels of security when you make your purchase. You can rest assured that your private data is safe and secure. From the moment you place your order to the time your order is delivered to your door, your personal data is safe with APMEX.
- Convenience – Our website allows you to make a purchase 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you prefer to call, our APMEX Qualified Representatives are happy to assist you from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. We guarantee your satisfaction with a refund, return and/or exchange policy. At APMEX, you can purchase with confidence.
Here are some extremely useful and informative links for those who want to do further research into Gold, Silver and precious metals investing.
Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee was organized in January 1999 to advocate and undertake litigation against illegal collusion to control the price and supply of gold and related financial securities.
This article is not to be considered Financial Advice in any way. This article is a report on an event.
No direct endorsement or recommendation is implied regarding APMEX. By reading this article and disclaimer, you implicitly understand that readers of this article are responsible for his or her actions and financial decisions.