(INTELLIHUB) — In what can only be considered a communist-style state attack on our freedom as Americans, religion itself, and the God-given right to assemble, California has banned singing at all religious gatherings whether worshipers wear a mask or not.
The latest mandates issued by the California Department of Health in a bulletin titled COVID-19 INDUSTRY GUIDANCE: Places of Worship and Providers of Religious Services and Cultural Ceremonies reveal a sick top-down Orwellian plan to ban anything that’s good in America.
The document claims to provide “guidance for places of worship and providers of religious services and cultural ceremonies (referred to collectively as “places of worship”) to support a safe, clean environment for workers, interns and trainees, volunteers, scholars, and all other types of workers as well as congregants, worshippers, visitors, etc. (referred to collectively as “visitors” or “congregants”).” However, a quick scan of the order reveals the true intention of those who seek to gain full control of the populace in the name of the invisible enemy a.k.a. COVID-19.
That’s right, “singing and chanting” are no longer allowed in California. Not to mention churches and other gatherings are being limited to 25% occupancy which means that virtually overnight religion in the State of California has been reduced by two-thirds. This is what the powers-that-be want and they are getting it.
“In particular, activities such as singing and chanting negate the risk- reduction achieved through six feet of physical distancing,” the document reads. “Places of worship must, therefore, discontinue singing and chanting activities and limit indoor attendance to 25% of building capacity or a maximum of 100 attendees, whichever is lower.”
“Local Health Officers are advised to consider appropriate limitations on outdoor attendance capacities, factoring their jurisdiction’s key COVID- 19 health indicators. At a minimum, outdoor attendance should be limited naturally through the implementation of strict physical distancing measures of a minimum of six feet between attendees from different households, in addition to other relevant protocols within this document.”
Additionally, the State is requiring face coverings on all persons who are “engaged in work” whether they are at the workplace or in their own private yard or home. (i.e. if a person is conducting work, washing the dishes, mowing the lawn, cooking a hamburger on the grill, then they are in violation of the order and may be detained indefinitely in some cases, especially if testing is refused)
People in California must wear face coverings when they are engaged in work, whether at the workplace or performing work off-site, when:
- Interacting in-person with any member of the public;
- Working in any space visited by members of the public, regardless of whether anyone from the public is present at the time;
- Working in any space where food is prepared or packaged for sale or distribution to others;
- Working in or walking through common areas, such as hallways, stairways, elevators, and parking facilities;
- In any room or enclosed area where other people (except for members of the person’s own household or residence) are present when unable to physically distance;
- Driving or operating any public transportation or paratransit vehicle, taxi, or private car service or ride-sharing vehicle when passengers are present. When no passengers are present, face coverings are strongly recommended.
There you have it–and the sad thing is–nobody seems to be doing anything about it. We are witnessing the complete dismantlement of the Republic before our very own eyes and virtually no one is resisting.