There is likely more to this story than meets the eye
By Shepard Ambellas
(INTELLIHUB.COM) — As you may already know something is afoot in the financial sector as 36 bankers, financial professionals have mysteriously wound up dead in the past year.
What did they know?
Here is the full list of dead financial professionals as reported by The Daily Coin:
1) David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal, working at the Dow Jones newsroom
2) Tim Dickenson, a UK-based communications director at Swiss Re AG
3) Trouser William Smith, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank
4) Ryan Henry Crane, age 37, JP Morgan
5) Li Junjie, 33 Hong Kong JP Morgan
6) Gabriel Magee, 39, age JP Morgan employee
7) Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investments
8) Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title (real estate titles)
9) James Jr. Stuart 70 Former National Bank of Commerce CEO was found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz
10) Jason Alan Salaise, 34-year-old IT Specialist at JPMorgan since 2008
11) Autumn Radtke, 28, CEO of First Meta, a Singapore-based virtual currency trading platform
12) Eddie Reilly, 47, an investment banker, Vertical Group, New York
13) Kenneth Ballando, 28, an investment banker, Capital Levy, New York
14) Joseph A. Giampapa, 55, corporate bankruptcy lawyer, JP Morgan Chase
15) Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, a former top administrator ANB / AMRO, Laren, Netherlands
16) Juergen Frick, 48, CEO of Bank Frick & Co. AG, Liechtenstein
17) Benoit Philippens, 37, director of BNP Paribas Fortis Bank, Ans, Belgium.
18) … Lydia, 52, banker-Bred Banque Populaire, Paris
19) Andrew Jarzyk, 27, banker, PNC Bank, New York
20) Carlos Six, 61, Head Tax and member CREDAF, Belgium
21) Jan Winkelhuijzen, 75, and Commissioner Fiscalist (former Deloitte), Netherlands.
22) Richard Rockefeller, 66, grandson elite banker John D. Rockefeller, America
23) Mahafarid Amir Khosravi (Amir Mansour Aria), 45, bank owner, businessman and derivatives trader, Iran
24) Lewis Katz, 76, businessman, lawyer and insider in the banking world, America
25) Julian Knott, Director of Global Operations Center JP Morgan, 45, America
26) Richard Gravino, IT Specialist JP Morgan, 49, America
27) Thomas James Schenkman, Managing Director, Global Infrastructure JP Morgan, 42, United States
28) Valtz Nicholas, 39, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs, New York, America
29) Therese Brewer, 50, Managing Director ING Netherlands
30) Tod Robert Edward, 51, vice president of M & T Bank, America
31) Thierry Leyne, 48, an investment banker and owner Anatevka SA, Israel
32) Calogero Gambino, 41, Managing Director, Deutsche Bank, America
33) Shawn D. Miller, 42, Managing Director of Citigroup, New York, America
34) Melissa Millian, 54, senior vice president of MassMutual, America
35) Thieu Leenen, 64, Relationship Manager ABN / AMRO, Eindhoven, Netherlands
36) Geert Tack, 52, Private Banker ING Haaltert, Belgium
About the author:
Shepard Ambellas is the founder, editor-in-chief of Intellihub News and the maker of SHADE the Motion Picture. You can also find him on Twitter and Facebook. Shepard also appears on the Travel Channel series America Declassified. You can also listen to him on Coast To Coast AM with hosts, both, George Noory on “Chemtrails” and John B. Wells on the “Alternative Media Special“. Shepard Ambellas has also been featured on the Drudge Report, the largest news website in the entire world, for his provocative coverage of the Bilderberg Group.
For media inquires, interviews, questions or suggestions for this author, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more articles by this author here.