Editor's note: The Shepard Ambellas Show airs LIVE weekdays (Mon-Fri) on the Shepard Ambellas YouTube channel from 5-7 pm Eastern/4C/2P. Subscribe now! Turn notifications on immediately. An archived version of the show is also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Castbox, Deezer, Podcast Addict, Podchaser, JioSaavn, and Spreaker for you listening pleasure.
Intellihub – Tonight @ 11 PM EST we will be speaking with Brain Sussman author of Climategate on NotForSale’s Intellihub.
Brian Sussman is a San Francisco Bay Area media icon. For over twenty years he served as the region’s most celebrated television science reporter and meteorologist. Now he hosts a conservative talk radio show on KSF0-AM.
Overview of the Book Climategate
CLIMATEGATE IS THE LIGHT SHINING ON THE DARKNESS OF THE GLOBAL WARMING SCAM.
A wise man once said that darkness hates the light. That truth has an amazing application to perhaps the biggest fraud of our era: global warming.
It’s no secret that ever since Marxism coiled itself around Russia and Eastern Europe, its tyrannical philosophy of destruction cast its eyes westward. For many decades, communists, socialists and the global elite have tossed a dizzying array of predicaments into American culture; that carbon dioxide emissions generated by mankind are ruining the planet, is their greatest assertion yet.
Author Brian Sussman’s thorough investigation into the motives, practices, and ultimate agenda of these radical agents of change is critical to Americans who wish to untangle the web of deceit being sold as concern for the environment.
In the book you will find:
- How science has been willingly corrupted by activists with Ph.D.s
- Who stands to make billions of dollars off the global warming scam
- What really has happened, is happening and will happen with the earth’s climate
- Why political leaders and government bureaucrats are determined to limit the amount of energy available to the people
- How the United Nation’s policies are driving U.S. environmental law
- How you can confidently argue against the popular notions used to further claims of global climate change