21st Century Wire

As French authorities close in on the two fleeing suspects turned hostage-takers, skepticism is building around reports which indicated a vast dossier of each suspect, and how security services allowed the alleged suspects to roam free, plan and stage Wednesday’s violent incident at Charlie Hebdo Magazine in Paris.

Going by the official narrative, which says that the two prime suspects announced by French police, Cherif and Said Kouachi, were responsible for Wednesday’s attack, it seems as if the two ‘terrorists’ were being closely monitored and tracked by both French and US security services prior to the event…

21WIRE-PARIS-SIEGE-2
HOSTAGE SIEGE: ‘CTD’ Building located in the town of Dammartin en Goele, just northeast of Paris. 

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) mouthpiece, Foreign Policy Magazine admitted as much on Thursday, stating:

“French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Thursday that the suspects were “probably followed” prior to the shooting and that there apparently was no sign of an impending attack, according to Le Figaro. Indeed, both Cherif Kouachi, 32, and Said Kouachi, 34, were previously known to the authorities. Cherif was convicted by a French court in 2008 of trying to travel to Iraq to fight in that country’s insurgent movement. Both brothers were named in a 2010 case in connection with a plot to spring an imprisoned Islamist from jail, according to the BBC. Because of a lack of evidence, neither brother was prosecuted.”

Read full report via 21st Century Wire

The Shepard Ambellas Show airs LIVE weekdays (Mon-Fri) on the Shepard Ambellas YouTube channel from 5-7 pm Eastern/4C/2P. Subscribe now! Turn notifications on immediately. The show is nationally syndicated on iHeartRadio. An archived version of the show is also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Castbox, Deezer, Podcast Addict, Podchaser, JioSaavn, and Spreaker for your listening pleasure.