By Catherine J. Frompovich | Activist Post
Dane Wigington of GeoEngineeringWatch.org answered some definitive questions in the hour-long conference call regarding “The Push For Legal Action To Expose Climate Engineering,” which I encourage everyone who breathes to listen to.
GeoEngineeringWatch.Org is hoping to reach critical mass with regard to procuring global attention to what’s going on in the skies above us on a global basis. Dane points out that the Texas weather problems of late May 2015 have been seen on radar and are due to generated frequencies associated with weather manipulation.
He considers weather geoengineering and the chemtrails employed as “weather warfare” and “biological warfare”. Furthermore, he points out that the U.S. east coast has been kept ‘cool’, whereas Siberia is burning. Time is running out to save the planet! Plankton is dying off at an alarming rate with catastrophic implications for all species!
However, at one place in the conference call, a gentleman from Toronto, Canada, phoned in to say that the tops of the trees in Toronto are dying or dead!
That comment struck me to the core and reminded me of an American Indian prophecy I had heard umpteen years ago, which was attributed to the Hopi Tribe. What I had heard stated was that humans would know the end times were near when the trees were dying from the top down. That prophecy has come to mind so often during the last few years that I cannot remember just how many times I recall those stinging words prodding my thoughts.
Today I decided to search for that prophecy. I found it listed here posted by Leon Shenandoah of the Onondaga Nation:
“It’s prophesied in our Instructions that the end of the world will be near when the trees start dying from the tops down. That’s what the maples are doing today. Our Instructions say the time will come when there will be no corn, when nothing will grow in the garden, when water will be filthy and unfit to drink. Then a great monster will rise up from the water and destroy mankind. One of the names of that monster is “the sickness that eats you up inside” like diabetes or cancer or AIDS. Maybe AIDS is the monster. It’s coming. It’s already here.
“Our prophet Handsome Lake told of it in the 1700s. He saw Four Beings, like four angels, coming from the Four Directions. They told him what would happen, how there would be diseases we’d never heard of before. You will see many tears in this country. Then a great wind will come, a wind that will make a hurricane seem like a whisper. It will cleanse the earth and return it to its original state. That will be the punishment for what we’ve done to the Creation.” [CJF emphasis added]
Weather geoengineering needs to be put on everyone’s priority list of things to do. What’s to do about it? readers may ask.
- Educate yourself about what’s going on above your head. The best place on the Internet for reliable science-based information is none other than www.geoengineeringwatch.org. The site has over 16 million visitors!
- Share that website with your entire email contacts list.
- Become involved in attaining critical mass exposure of “chemtrails” at all levels, especially with your members of Congress http://www.contactingthecongress.org/ and at your state capitol. Ask your respective legislators to introduce and/or co-sponsor legislation that prohibits aerial spraying for weather geoengineering purposes that currently has been going on in the USA since the 1990s.
- Write letters to the editors and/or post Internet blogs sharing personal experiences about weather anomalies in your area. Don’t forget to ‘facebook’ them too!
- Organize local “take back our weather” clubs to meet, march, and educate neighbors and friends about the BIGGEST and BADDEST issue of our current times: the deliberate poisonous aerial spraying of our land, water, food crops, and the air we breathe.
- Become determined to educate at least 25 people about weather geoengineering by the end of the summer of 2015, if not sooner, as if everything depends upon it—because it really does.
Personally, I want to thank Dane Wigington for his tireless and endless efforts at “beating the drums of higher consciousness” about what governments and shadow entities are doing to ecologically ruin Holy Mother, Planet Earth-Gaia and the very life forces and entities that make our planet so beautiful, precious, and home.
I am committed to taking back our skies and natural resources for Mother Earth. Are you?
Onondaga (Native Americans of the Northeast Woodlands)
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)