Media already saying ‘terror’, multiple shooters reported
By Shepard Ambellas & Alex Thomas
Update 8: Multiple reports confirm that the suspects were dressed in military gear and had definitely preplanned the attack. “This looks like a professional murder.” This was clearly not a random shooting especially when you consider the attackers had an escape route.
Update 7: At this point terrorism has absolutely not been ruled out but authorities have not confirmed if they believe this was a terror attack.
Update: 6: An official news conference just confirmed that at least 14 people have been killed with at least another 14 injured.
Update 5: The official update from CNN (so take it with a grain of salt because they are reporting exactly what authorities tell them.)
• “There are multiple casualties and confirmed fatalities,” San Bernardino Police spokeswoman Sgt. Vicki Cervantes told reporters.
• The shootings were in the conference center at the Inland Regional Center, the center’s executive director, Lavinia Johnson, told CNN. She believes the county’s Department of Public Health was having a holiday party there. Johnson said the fire alarm went off in her building, and people began to evacuate but then the order came to stay in place. Later police came and took people out of their offices.
Update 4: A new update from a local Fox affiliate reports that the shooters may have attacked a conference room that was rented by an outside group. This may have been a targeted attack on a specific group that was renting the room.
Update 3: Reports are now coming in that at least 2 suspects in full tactical gear entered the building and started shooting.
• The three suspects are believed to be armed with AK-47-type weapons, a local law enforcement official told CNN.
• Witnesses told police they saw three men with long guns, a law enforcement source told CNN. The source said the suspects got into a black SUV and drove away.
The bomb squad found a suspicious package on the second floor of a building and determined it is “not normal,” the source said. They are going to handle it with a robot, the source added.
• A woman who works at a building where the shootings occurred texted her father: “Shooting at my work. People shot.” The father told CNN affiliate KABC his daughter told him 10 to 20 people were shot.
Update 2: Multiple mainstream news outlets are already pushing a contrived narrative about another “senseless” attack that could have been stopped if we only disarmed law-abiding citizens. Clearly this attack was horrific and the corporate media once again has no problem exploiting it.
One has to wonder if a sort of Gladio 2.0 has been activated within the United States.
Update: Fox News and others are reporting that at least one suspect had full tactical gear on when he burst into the medical center shooting. As of now roads in the area are closed and police are looking for the suspect(s).
Police have also reported that they are looking to speak to someone in a Black SUV in regards to the shooting.
There have also been initial unconfirmed reports of a mass shooting training drill taking place either this morning or very recently.
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (INTELLIHUB) — As of 11:38 a.m. local time Wednesday at least 20 people were reportedly made victim to an active shooting scenario possibly still in progress at “the 1300 block of S. Waterman,” as reported by CNN.
At this time details are limited but up to 12 people may have been shot. S.W.A.T. breached the office building where a few hundred people typically work.
Many, either dead or wounded, were reported to have been carried out of the rather large building on stretchers.
— Daily Mirror (@DailyMirror) December 2, 2015
Additionally media is reporting the possibility of “three shooters.” “It’s got to be some type of terror attack,” said a CNN commentator during a live broadcast at around 11:44 a.m.. The Sheriff’s Department soon after released a statement saying ‘multiple victims’ were hit. One eyewitness said that his daughter is still “hiding” inside the building, which is some type of “government agency that helps people deal with the healthcare stuff.” A text to the eyewitness from his daughter read:
Shooting at work In the office hiding People shot I’m locked in an office
As of 11:54 a.m. dozens of people were seen leaving the building with their hands up under police escort. One or two dozen patrol cars are on the ground along with triage units and stretchers.
As of 11:58 a.m. S.W.A.T. was spotted moving hot and heavy down the frontage road nearby.
— The Irish Times (@IrishTimes) December 2, 2015
We will keep you updated as more information comes in. 12:08 p.m.: It has now been confirmed that the shooting took place at or near the Inland Regional Center. The shooters were reported to be “heavily armed” possibly “wearing body armor.” A suspicious package is being investigated; possibly a bomb. The suspects fled in an SUV. The police, FBI, and ATF are currently on scene.