New emerge surface in Tupac Shakur’s murder case, police clarify

Police may bring charges in Tupac murder case

tupac
Tupac Shakur (Death Row Records)

(INTELLIHUB) — The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department says that Tupac Shakur’s murder case still remains open after 20-years despite the fact that the suspect’s cousin came forth with shocking testimony in a new documentary film called Death Row Chronicles.

From the Hollywood Reporter:

Former gang member Keffe D (born Duane Keith Davis) recently claimed in an episode of BET’s Death Row Chronicles docuseries that he knows who killed Tupac more than 20 years ago in Las Vegas.





Though Keffe D wouldn’t reveal the person’s identity because of “street code,” he didn’t deny that his late nephew and former suspect Orlando Anderson could have fired the four bullets that killed Tupac. Tupac was shot multiple times on Sept. 7, 1996, and passed away at age 25 a week later due to complications from his injuries.

According to Keffe D, the fatal shots came from the back of his car, where Anderson and another friend were seated.

“People have been pursuing me for 20 years, I’m coming out now because I have cancer, and I have nothing else to lose,” Keffe D said of his decision to speak out on the BET show, which aired earlier this year. “All I care about now is the truth.”

The rumor is that police will soon announce charges in the case.

Related:
Jury gives 4 cents to family of black man killed by Florida cop

Does the LVMPD know more then they are letting the general public know? Is Tupac still alive and did he really escape to Cuba? These are all important questions.

#Tupac #2Pac

Related: 6 reasons Tupac Shakur may still be alive