Editor's note: The Shepard Ambellas Show airs LIVE weekdays (Mon-Fri) on the Shepard Ambellas YouTube channel from 5-7 pm Eastern/4C/2P. Subscribe now! Turn notifications on immediately. An archived version of the show is also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Castbox, Deezer, Podcast Addict, Podchaser, JioSaavn, and Spreaker for you listening pleasure.
(INTELLIHUB) — The Democratic National Committee (DNC) claims that it was the so-called Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0 and not the murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich who hacked into the DNC servers and gave Wikileaks the emails which later revealed how the DNC rigged the Primary against Senator Bernie Sanders to thrust Hillary Clinton into the forefront.
Now, new evidence has emerged which proves that either:
a. That Guccifer 2.0 is not the Russian hacker as the DNC claims
b. That Guccifer 2.0 was set up by the DNC to be a patsy and may be a legitimate hacker
According to a new video posted to the Mike Cerovich YouTube channel, narrated by Devon Stack: “There’s evidence to suggest that Guccifer 2.0 isn’t a Russian hacker as the DNC claims but rather an invention of someone using software registered to the DNC, a staffer named Warren Flood.”
The videos narrator goes on to point out how Warren Flood is a “tech worker” who has previously worked for organizations such as Obama For America, the DNC, and even the White House. But even more shocking is the fact that whoever created the files from Guccifer 2.0 did it using a version of Microsoft Office registered to “Warren Flood.”
The metadata embedded within the Wikileaks emails, when compared to the metadata released by ‘Guccifer 2.0,’ doesn’t match up and is not the same (i.e. the files released by Guccifer 2.0 are not the same files released by Wikileaks). What the metadata actually shows is that the Wikileaks files clearly were taken from DNC Research Director Lauren Dillon’s computer and not Warren Floods who used Microsoft Office to create the document.
So how does all of this tie in?
Keep in mind that, still, to this day, the FBI has never inspected the DNC’s servers. This fact was admitted by Fmr. FBI Director James Comey in his recent hearing.
“In the case of the DNC and I believe the D-triple-C, but I’m sure the DNC, we did not have access to the devises themselves,” Comey testified, proving that nobody has ever inspected the DNC servers.
A timeline of events according to the video, as follows:
- June 14, 2016: The DNC announced that it had been hacked, the Washington Post suggested “the Russians” did it
- June 15, 2016: Crowdstrike, the company paid by the DNC to maintain its servers, also blamed the attack on the Russians
- June 15, 2016: Guccifer 2.0 appeared on the Internet claiming responsibility for the DNC hack, releases opposition research on Trump
- June 15, 2016: Vice releases opposition research on Trump
- Aug. 9, 2016: Wikileaks offered a “$20K reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich”
- Aug. 25, 2016: A chat between Guccifer 2.0 and actress Robin Young appeared on the internet in which Guccifer 2.0 admits he got the info from Seth Rich and that Wikileaks Julian Assange is in cahoots with the Russians. Robin Young later claimed that all of her direct messages were missing.
As pointed out by Stack, the new evidence “further illustrates how baseless the Russian conspiracy theory is and casts suspicion on none other than the DNC and possibly even the [Obama] White House.”