By Anthony Gucciardi | Storyleak
A few short months after two of the top nuke commanders in the United States were removed for minor offenses, an additional 34 nuclear missile launch officers have now been stripped of their certification following a ‘cheating scandal’ in which the Air Force says some officers were ‘texting answers’ to each other during a monthly test on missile operation.
This round of terminations in regards to nuclear launch commanders follows the original termination of the second highest nuclear commander (Navy Vice Adm. Tim Giardina) back on September 3rd of last year — the same date that Alex Jones and I released exclusive high level intel revealing a covert nuclear arms transfer from Texas’ Dyess Airforce base to South Carolina. And subsequently, the same day that Senator Lindsay Graham would hours later appear in a press statement to warn against a ‘nuclear attack’ on South Carolina in the event that we did not pursue war with Syria (the agenda being pushed at the time).
I recently joined Michael Savage’s Savage Nation to discuss the case of the missing nukes:
But the government, of course, had no intention of telling you that Giardina was suspended on that same day. It would later come out through leaked emails acquired by the Daily Mail that, despite the military announcement of Giardina’s suspension weeks later, he was indeed suspended on the exact same day as the transfer:
“Kunze said Strategic Command did not announce the Sept. 3 suspension because Giardina remains under investigation and action on Kehler’s recommendation that Giardina be reassigned is pending. The suspension was first reported by the Omaha World-Herald.”
It is also revealed in the mainstream media reports that the government did not want these suspensions and firings to go on record, and that it was an anonymous government insider who provided leaked emails to the Associated Press:
“An internal email obtained by the AP on Friday said the allegations against Carey stem from an inspector general probe of his behavior while on an unspecified ‘temporary duty assignment.’ The email said the allegations are not related to the operational readiness of the ICBM force or recent failed inspections of ICBM units.”
Whether or not the latest nuke commander purge is related to the missing nuke report and previous terminations is yet to be determined as research continues to be directed into this topic. What is certain, however, is the reality that numerous red flags point to the validity of the unsigned, black ops nuclear arms transfer from Texas’ Dyess Airforce base to South Carolina. And had we not received our high level military intelligence on the subject that spread like wildfire across various news organizations and communities, we may never know what could have happened.
This article originally appeared on Storyleak