A Michigan resident who was present at the Detroit TFC Center ballot counting center on the night of 4 November has come forth with a personal testimony that dovetails with surveillance footage captured from the arena that night that shows an unmarked white van delivering over 138,000 illegal ballots at 3:30 a.m. just hours ahead of the 8 a.m. deadline.
A man by the name of Shane Trejo claims that he witnessed the early morning ballot drop.
“There were at least 50 boxes that I saw unloaded at 3:30 am, well after the 8:00 pm deadline for ballots to show up,” he said.
To boot, the Gateway Pundit reports:
Former Michigan State Senator Pat Colbeck was also present at the TCF Center on the morning of November 4th. Senator Colbeck also witnessed the 3:30 am Biden Ballot Drop. Colbeck spoke with The Gateway Pundit back in November, “I went back there and I witnessed a mini-panel truck if you will with a Detroit Election Bureau regalia all over the side and a vehicle ID number on it… And inside of it, and this gets into some chain of custody discussions, there was no indication that there was a Republican and a Democrat (present) during transfer. We don’t know if they stopped by a sidestreet in Coney Island and picked up a few more ballots during transfer. We have no way of verifying any of that information.”— Via Gateway Pundit
This is what the Gateway Pundit found:
- At 3:23 AM The Gateway Pundit has exclusive video of a white van registered to the city of Detroit entering the gate into the TCF Center.
- At 3:25 AM we discovered video from a second camera showing three individuals unloading over 50 boxes of ballots in a hallway inside the TCF Building and just outside the counting room.
- The ballots were then wheeled away on carts into the ballot counting room.
- The van is then seen on video leaving the center about 25 minutes later.
- Then we saw the van returning an hour later, entering the TCF Center again and unloading more boxes of ballots.
- The white van was escorted by a black sports car for both ballot deliveries.
- The white van was allowed through an electronic gate to enter the TCF complex.
Please comment below in the comments section of this website. Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Gab, and Telegram.