By Shepard Ambellas | December 4, 2013 | 12:00am EDT
Shocking new evidence shows that an extinction level event may possibly occur on planet earth in the next 5-years.
During the broadcast, Cory Powell of Discovery Magazine explained the images NASA submitted to Fox News, showing a massive “dark hole” over the sun.
“You’ll notice that part of the sun is missing. […] what you are seeing is, this is three-and-a-half million degree plasma on the surface of the sun. The reason it’s dark is that whole chunk of the sun basically ripped off, blew out, and is coming our way at about two million miles an hour”, said Powell, grabbing a chuckle from the terrified newscaster standing next to him.
The missing chunk is about “80 times the size of earth” and is composed of a fiery ball of “hot gasses”, Powell stated. Powell went on to downplay the event, explaining away, that this “happens all the time”.
Powell says the sun goes through an 11-year cycle and right now it’s showing increased activity.
While this piece is likely to be NASA propaganda, the validity of this claim is not yet known. It also may be an attempt by the powers-that-be to plant a seed onto the masses, later to be used in a Project Blue Beam style psychological operation that may or may not unfold on some future date.
However, maybe we should be more concerned about another threat from space, one that will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up — hints the name DUENDE.
Asteroid 2012 DA14 DUENDE raises a major red flag, one that’s not to be taken lightly. In fact, the information contained herein might shock you to the very core and will maybe even turn your world upside down.
Discovered on Feb. 23, 2012 by OAM Observatory, La Sagra., 2012 DA14, is about “150 feet across” according to news reports and has already made an ultra close pass to earth this past February. In fact, the pass was the closes pass in modern trackable history, raising the eybrows of those in-the-know.
Interestingly enough, NASA and the U.S. government has been involved in a major cover-up of this object and recent news reports have been thwarted until now.
Incredibly in an unbelievable live shot from Spain, captured by a space telescope, NASA and likely militarized factions of the U.S. Government have actively attempted to deflect the massive continent killer, by firing at it from at least one space-based weapons platform as reported by YouTuber CourageousNerd z. And yes, space-based weapons platforms do exist, they are a reality and are in use by the black sector today.
The most likely candidate to deflect an asteroid, would be systems within or based on NASA’s “Deep Impact” mission which launched in January of 2005. Nancy Atkinson with Universe Today wrote, “Former Apollo astronaut Rusty Schweickart has talked with Universe Today numerous times, and emphasizes that the technology needed to divert an asteroid exists today. “That is, we do not have to go into a big technology development program in order to deflect most asteroids that would pose a threat of impact,” he said. “However, that technology has not been put together in a system design, and not been verified, tested or demonstrated that it could actually deflect an asteroid. So, we need to test everything – test the very sequence we would use for a deflection campaign.”
The best way to test it would be to have NASA, or perhaps a consortium of space agencies, carry out an actual mission to test the entire system.
“Not with an asteroid that threatens an impact,” said Schweickart, “but with an asteroid that is just minding its own business, and we’d have the opportunity to show we can change its orbit slightly in a controlled way.”
Schweickart described two types of “deflection campaigns” for a threatening asteroid: a kinetic impact would roughly “push” the asteroid into a different orbit (a bigger version of what happened with the Deep Impact spacecraft) and a gravity tractor or space tug would slowly pull on the asteroid to precisely trim the resultant change course by using nothing more than the gravitational attraction between the two bodies. Together these two methods comprise a complete deflection campaign, using existing technology.
What are some other options?
Blow it up with nukes
Every Hollywood story dealing with asteroids always involves packing nuclear warheads on board a spaceship and then flying out to blow up the asteroid. Kaboom! Problem solved? Not exactly. The science in these movies is misleading at best, and probably just plain wrong.” It’s also important to note that international laws prevent the detonation of nuclear devices in space.
One more example of asteroid deflection took place this year over Chelyabinsk Russia, when a massive asteroid was split into pieces from above, before impacting the planet as a solid chunk of molten metal.
But why not take into consideration the National Aeronautics and Space Administration key document entitled “Near-Earth Object Survey and Deflection Analysis of Alternatives” a report to congress dated 2007.
Key Findings for the Survey Program include:
• The goal of the Survey Program should be modified to detect, track, catalogue, and characterize, by the end of 2020, 90 percent of all Potentially Hazardous Objects (PHOs) greater than 140 meters whose orbits pass within 0.05 AU of the Earth’s orbit (as opposed to surveying for all NEOs).
• The Agency could achieve the specified goal of surveying for 90 percent of the potentially hazardous NEOs by the end of 2020 by partnering with other government agencies on potential future optical ground-based observatories and building a dedicated NEO survey asset assuming the partners’ potential ground assets come online by 2010 and 2014, and a dedicated asset by 2015.
• Together, the two observatories potentially to be developed by other government agencies could complete 83 percent of the survey by 2020 if observing time at these observatories is shared with NASA’s NEO Survey Program.
• New space-based infrared systems, combined with shared ground-based assets, could reduce the overall time to reach the 90 percent goal by at least three years. Space systems have additional benefits as well as costs and risks compared to ground-based alternatives.
• Radar systems cannot contribute to the search for potentially hazardous objects, but may be used to rapidly refine tracking and to determine object sizes for a few NEOs of potentially high interest. Existing radar systems are currently oversubscribed by other missions.
Key Findings for Diverting a Potentially Hazardous Object (PHO):
• Determining a NEO’s mass and orbit is required to determine whether it represents a potential threat and to provide required information for most alternatives to mitigate such a threat. Beyond these parameters, characterization requirements and capabilities are tied directly to the mitigation strategy selected. Key Findings for Diverting a Potentially Hazardous Object (PHO): The study team assessed a series of approaches that could be used to divert a NEO potentially on a collision course with Earth. Nuclear explosives, as well as non-nuclear options, were assessed.
• Nuclear standoff explosions are assessed to be 10-100 times more effective than the non-nuclear alternatives analyzed in this study. Other techniques involving the surface or subsurface use of nuclear explosives may be more efficient, but they run an increased risk of fracturing the target NEO. They also carry higher development and operations risks.
• Non-nuclear kinetic impactors are the most mature approach and could be used in some deflection/mitigation scenarios, especially for NEOs that consist of a single small, solid body.
• “Slow push” mitigation techniques are the most expensive, have the lowest level of technical readiness, and their ability to both travel to and divert a threatening NEO would be limited unless mission durations of many years to decades are possible.
• 30-80 percent of potentially hazardous NEOs are in orbits that are beyond the capability of current or planned launch systems. Therefore, planetary gravity assist swingby trajectories or on-orbit assembly of modular propulsion systems may be needed to augment launch vehicle performance, if these objects need to be deflected.
It’s also important to note, that a Planetary Defense Task Force actually exists.
So now that we covered the fact that such a deflection campaign is possible and has already been attempted in at least 1 instance, we can then move on to the more troubling data.
You see, 2012 DA14’s orbital cycle takes on average about 0.87-years to make a full rotation and always has for years. In fact, if you go back through NASA’s JPL data you will find that the data even goes all the way back to the year 1913. However, after DA14’s last pass by earth on Feb. 15, 2013, the closest pass of any trackable object in history, we see a total blackout of NASA’s “close pass data” until the year 2019, when it resumes again. For the record, this is technically impossible.
Let me reiterate the importance of this! The data is missing, and the scope of data provided starting back up in 2019 steps way outside the normal rotational pattern for this asteroid which dictates likely only one conclusion. There is a massive cover-up of this object taking place by governments worldwide and likely militarized deflection campaigns are currently underway despite the recent attempt at space archery.
Please note on the chart below from NASA’s JPL, that it jumps from the year 2013 to 2019, in an attempt to fool amateur astronomers and journalists alike.
The test and synchronization of national and worldwide alert systems was a first of its kind on such a massive scale. The FCC and other agencies such as NOAA participated in the drill on Nov. 9, 2011, which was based on a speculated secret hidden military code in NASA’s JPL information database listings for Comet ELENIN. Tsunami detection buoy networks and other advanced systems were activated and put to the test, in what was also the same day of the flyover of asteroid and near earth object 2005 YU55, which passed by earth safely.
If all of this proves to be true, we can expect a close pass or possible impact sometime in January or February of 2014, possibly decimating a portion of planet earth in what is known as an ELE or Extinction Level Event.
Tsunami detection buoy networks and other advanced systems were activated and put to the test, in what was also the same day of the flyover of asteroid and near earth object 2005 YU55, which passed by earth safely.
ELENIN was a speculated by myself and others to be an actual military code which stood for Extinction Level Event Notable Impact In November. The code, when used in conjunction with certain world currencies and the the JPL website, would show actual earth changes that would occur with stunning accuracy based on the current planetary alignment for that day, ending with the final drill on November 9, 2012, i.e. the Japanese tsunami and earthquake, etc.
The drills, prompted by U.S. law and direct orders from the White House issued to NASA years prior, mandating that NASA turn over any information pertaining to a physical threat to planet earth from space to the President, which then prompting the plans for development for the ELENIN drills and future deflection campaigns.
Another interesting thing to point out, is the name that was chosen for 2012 DA14 — DUENDE.
“El duende is the spirit of evocation. It comes from inside as a physical/emotional response to art. It is what gives you chills, makes you smile or cry as a bodily reaction to an artistic performance that is particularly expressive. Folk music in general, especially flamenco, tends to embody an authenticity that comes from a people whose culture is enriched by diaspora and hardship; vox populi, the human condition of joys and sorrows. Drawing on popular usage and Spanish folklore,Federico García Lorca first developed the aesthetics of Duende in a lecture he gave in Buenos Aires in 1933, “Juego y teoria del duende” (“Play and Theory of the Duende”).” — Wikipedia.
Although even more interesting is the extremely dark manner in which NASA describes the asteroid. “The Duende are a race of fairy or goblin-like mythological creature from Iberian folklore. They live inside the walls of homes, especially in the bedroom walls of young children.”, reads NASA’s JPL website.
As of yet it’s unknown what really may happen, and perhaps this will all come to pass. Although you might want to make sure your affairs are in order just in case.
 Every Way Devised to Deflect an Asteroid – Universe Today
 2012 DA14 DUNEDE – NASA JPL
 Near-Earth Object Survey and Deflection Analysis of Alternatives – NASA
In no way am I saying for sure that an extinction level event will take place or an asteroid will impact the earth, I am rather only presenting information in which I have obtained through my channels.