The war drums beat hard as the rhetoric ramps up.
September 16, 2012
How many times will the vast majority of the American public be duped?
Once again the same old scam is in play, war is near.
The US government is pushing propaganda to create a new conflict, using a new film to do it.
However, the director of the film (if that’s who he is) appears to have a few interesting elements to him.
The State Department order Saturday also warned U.S. citizens against travel to the two countries because of concerns about rising anti-American violence.
A U.S. made, anti-Muslim film prompted a wave of protests and violence last week across the Middle East and other regions.
The man allegedly behind the private film was questioned Saturday by U.S. authorities in California.
Some parts of the Muslim world returned to calm Saturday following violence that began Tuesday when U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens was killed along with three other Americans. Several demonstrators have died since then.
Al-Qaida’s branch in Yemen has called for more violence against American embassies after days of deadly protests against the film.
Robert Brownell the actual director of the film in question is reportedly around 65 years of age and was born in the 1940’s era, when his Youtube channel was started in 2006 and is registered to Beijing China.
The Bulletin reported an entirely different name for the director of the anti-Muslim film whom was apparently questioned by authorities in California, reading;
One of the men behind the anti-Muslim film trailer on YouTube that has set off violent protests at Western embassies across the Middle East was taken in for questioning by federal probation officers early Saturday, law enforcement officials said.
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, was questioned at the Los Angeles County sheriff’s station in Cerritos, where he lives, about 20 miles south of Los Angeles. He was not placed under arrest.
“He was never in handcuffs,” said Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County sheriff. “He was never arrested. This is all voluntary.”
Federal court officials did not immediately respond to calls Saturday.
But earlier in the week, federal officials appeared to be investigating whether Nakoula had been the person who uploaded the video to YouTube. If so, he would have violated the terms of his sentencing in a conviction in a 2010 check-kiting case, which includes restrictions against his using the Internet without permission from a probation officer.
So whats the real deal?
A popular Youtuber offers his opinion;