There are still many unanswered questions regarding the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting, but one stands out to me the most. Why wear a bullet proof vest if you plan on taking your own life so quickly?
New information is now surfacing in the mainline press regarding the shooting which left 26 dead, including 20 first graders on that dreadful day late last year. However, some of the information (as it has been all along) is almost unbelievable.
Whichever way you slice it, the shooting has affected the hearts and minds of the American people and the government seized on the opportunity like vultures.
In fact with recent imposed bans on firearm magazines over 5 rounds now effective in New York and private corporations limiting ammunition such as we saw with Walmart, goals have been achieved by the establishments pawns.
Although some citizens are outraged over the new bans. The Watertown Daily Times reported, Nearly 200 people gathered Tuesday evening at the Croghan Fire Hall for an organizational meeting of North Country Friends of the 2nd Amendment, a grassroots organization opposed to the New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act.
Residents of Lewis, Jefferson and St. Lawrence counties watched a presentation by organizer Patrick J. Morse, New Bremen, concerning specifics of the controversial gun-control law.
“If you don’t like the Constitution, you change the Constitution,” Mr. Morse said. “You don’t make unconstitutional laws.”
Those in attendance seemed well-versed in the law and had few questions, though Mr. Morse said not all New Yorkers are as familiar with the law. He said many he encountered thought it outlawed only machine guns, instead of guns used for hunting or recreation.”
You must also not let it fool you that Nancy Pelosi is going around agreeing with Sen. Ried now. The WashingtonExaminer.com reports that, “during a press conference this afternoon, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi signaled support for Sen. Harry Reid’s decision to drop the Assault Weapons ban from the Senate gun control bill.
“Sen. Reid, I respect enormously, he knows how to count the votes.” Pelosi said remarking that public sentiment for more gun control was “strong” but that it was important for Congress to put the most passable “bold” gun control bill possible.
Pelosi said that Feinstein would put her assault weapons ban to a vote and each Senator would have the chance to signal their stance on the bill.”
Whatever the case you can rest assured it is a dog and pony show for the American people.
Let’s get into the meat of this Lanza sequester and warrants a little more.
An excerpt from the search warrant dated December 12, 2013, for the Lanza residence reads;
One of the first questions I have is, how does a kid carry more weaponry and gear then your average battle hardened special forces soldier, while shooting over 155 rounds of ammo killing 26 people in minutes? This feat alone seem suspicious within itself. In fact this would make Adam Lanza the most proficient mass shooter ever with an astonishing accuracy rate.
But why all of the secrecy? Why was there a sequester on the search warrants of the Lanza house and the personal records of the Lanza’s? What are the authorities hiding?
Another chilling detail is the fact that Adam Lanza (like the Aurora shooter and others) was wering a tactical bulletproof vest. The Daily Mail reported;
Adam Lanza’s body was found dressed in military camouflage wearing a bullet-proof vest on the floor in the classroom.
All the weapons Lanza was carrying were legally owned by his mother, Nancy, 52, who was discovered dead in her bed on the second-floor of the house she shared with her son with a gunshot wound to her forehead and a rifle on the floor nearby.
This new information from the police rules out any suggestion that Lanza tried to buy weapons himself before his massacre – which had been speculated previously.
Although the rifle next to Nancy Lanza’s bed raises the question, did she try to defend herself, and if so from who, Adam?
And yet another really important question lingers as I myself have to wonder why someone planning to kill themselves so quickly upon the arrival of the police, would bother to wear such a heavy and bulky bulletproof vest all the while carrying as much equipment as a military soldier?
I myself have fired many guns throughout my life at target ranges including assault riffles of all types, ranging from the bull-pup design of a Styer Aug, to Ak-47’s and AR-15’s. I must admit that the weapons listed to be found at the crime scene by the police (fully outfitted with the amont of spent and non-spent ammunition) reported, this would be a difficult endeavor for a young man such as Adam let alone a trained military specialist. Astoundingly bullets are heavy and guns are bulky, at least that is what I have found while shooting different firearms.
According to the Daily Mail the police found the following:
At the school:
- 1 Bushmaster .223 caliber model XM15 rifle with a 30-round magazine
- 1 Glock 10mm handgun
- 1 9mm Sig Sauer P226 handgun
- 1 Saiga 12 shotgun with two magazines containing 70 rounds
- 6 30-round magazines, three of them emptied
At the home:
- A gun safe that belonged to Nancy Lanza that was open with no evidence that it was broken into to
- 1,400 rounds of ammunition in different locations across the house
- Several rifles, handguns and shot guns including an Enfield Albian bolt-action rifle, a Savage Mark II rifle, a BB gun and a .22-caliber Volcanic starter pistol
- Three Samurai swords, ten knives
- One seven-foot-long spear
- One bayonet
- Three photographs of an unknown dead person covered in plastic and blood
- A military style uniform inside Lanza’s bedroom
- National Rifle Association certificate’s for Nancy and Adam Lanza
- A holiday card with a check made out to Adam Lanza for the purchase of a CZ-83 handgun (firearm), authored by Nancy Lanza.
- Seven of Lanza’s personal journals
- An NRA guide to the basics of shooting
- A book entitled ‘Look at Me: My Life with Asperger’s and another book, ‘Born on a Blue Day: Inside the Mind of an Autistic Savant’
- A New York Times article about the 2008 Northern Illinois University shooting
- A damaged computer hard drive
- Sandy Hook report card for Adam Lanza
- His mother Nancy was discovered in her room with one gun shot wound to the head and a rifle lying on the bed next to her
More new evidence comes to light as the report mentions that there was “three photographs of an unknown dead person covered in plastic and blood”. However, there is no mention if the photographs of a person covered in blood are originals which would signify a whole new ball of wax figuratively speaking.
(Photo: Intellihub News/Scott DeLarm)