SHAYRAT, Syria (INTELLIHUB) The airbase that was struck by a barrage of U.S. cruise missiles during the wee hours Friday in retaliation for the purported Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s deadly gas attack against civilians is already back in operation and scrambling flights.
That’s right, after firing off 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles from two U.S. warships, the USS Ross and the USS Porter, costing U.S. taxpayers tens-of-millions of dollars, enemy aircraft have taken off from Shayrat and carried out more attacks on civilians in the region.
Aircraft were reported to have carried out strikes on locals in the area but the Syrian government is not accepting responsibility for the attacks and is claiming that Islamic State forces control the airbase which may explain why warmonger and Senator John McCain secretly traveled to Syria in mid-February.
Ret. Major General James “Spider” Marks told CNN Saturday that he wasn’t really surprised the damage to the airfield wasn’t too crippling.
“The Tomahawk is not a weapons system to crater a runway and render that runway inoperable. […] But if the United States had chosen to do that — and certainly we’ve got the capabilities to crater runways — it’s very easy to fill those holes back in and make a runway usable in very little time,” the Maj. Gen. said.
Intellihub’s Shepard Ambellas gave the “inside baseball” on what is really going on with the whole Syrian situation in a video he released Friday on YouTube.
In the video, Ambellas said that it was likely the “neocons” who perpetuated the purported “chemical attack” on civilians earlier this week.
Ambellas said that he suspects that Senator John McCain had something to do with setting up the “false flag,” a fake chemical attack, which may have pressured Trump to act.
From Florida, President Trump congratulated “our great military men and women for representing the United States, and the world, so well in the Syria attack” on Twitter Saturday.
Congratulations to our great military men and women for representing the United States, and the world, so well in the Syria attack.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 8, 2017
Expert analysts are warning that World War III may be on the horizon and could even involve the U.S., Russia, North Korea, Iraq, and China!